Reawakening your inner dancer: Opening awareness to the rhythmic flow of life
This fantastic interactive workshop explored the knowledge of the Chakra System from a dance perspective with direct experience to help the individual locate and utilize the power of their Inner Dancer to assist them in their evolution into higher consciousness. The workshop explored topics of rhythm, breath, space utilization, energy flow, body movement control and left-right brain activity. The workshop incorporated cross-cultural music and dance forms along with structured and improvisational movement, and creative visualization to help the participant put the Inner Dancer under their dominion.
The teaching qualities that I applied to bring out the best in the participants were gentleness, patience, encouragement and inspiration. As a result the workshop participants gained an inner self-confidence in being able to move their physical body in time to rhythms that they encounter in their daily environment.
I presented this workshop for:
1) Enchanteur Products, Inc. for their 1988 conference “Seeing Your Inner Potential” in Oakbrook Illinois.
2) “The Wing Dragon Workshop,” a transpersonal prsonal growth workshop, in 1989 at Shepherd’s Ford Center in Bluemont, Virginia.
3) The Stronghold, a Metaphysical Mountain Retreat Center, in Fredrick Maryland, in 1989.
4) Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship, for their 1991 conference “Our Sacred Quest: Choices and Pathways” at Carleton College in Northfield Minnesota.
Spirituality and Racism: A step towards healing the virus
This four-day workshop (2 hours per four consecutive days) was designed for those who were prepared to seriously look inside at the cause and effect of the virus racism on their sacred quest and to facilitate the steps in healing the infection. We examined racism from the metaphysical/spiritual perspective with lecture, discussion and guided visualization along with sound to initiate the healing process.
I presented this workshop for Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship, for their 1991 conference “Our Sacred Quest:Choices and Pathways”, at Carleton College in Northfield Minnesota.
The Physiology, Psychology, Physics and Metaphysics of the Chakras
This unique, holistic interactive workshop used guided visualization exercise and sound to explore, and enhance the participant’s ability to utilize the knowledge and understanding of the chakra system to help empower them as they took strides forward on their sacred quest.
The information presented covered:
1) The basic fundamentals, the location of the chakras, and their role and function.
2) The complex, multi-dynamic interaction based on the physiology, psychology, physic, and metaphysical points of view.
Ritam Personal Growth Services, Inc. presented this workshop for Enchanteur Products, Inc. at their 1992 conference “Great Healing Direction” in Oakbrook, IL.
Life is Change. Change is Life
This interactive workshop was designed for those who sought to gain mastery of the change process, by expanding their thinking from lateral to holographic to further assist their growth in the 90’s. The lecture aspect of the workshop explored the flow and dynamics of change, along with its corresponding manifest attributes. The experiential aspect of the workshop provided experience of body-mind readiness for change, then switched on and stimulated the other non-dominate modalities of thinking to enhance the participants’ ability to consciously draw on the Creative Mind, to create new thinking and behavior patterns to challenging opportunities presented for growth.
I presented this workshop for Enchanteur Products, Inc. for their 1994 conference Adapting to Earth Transformations” in Orlando, FL
Stress Management: How to Keep Your Cool in the Hot Spots
This interactive workshop was presented to personnel from the field of Law Enforcement. They were given an overview of stress management from a perspective using the Art of Living Foundation’s Healing Breath Technique. I presented this workshop for the Maryland Hot Spots 1999 conference in Columbia, MD.
Alternative Therapies Workshop: Healing Body, Mind and Spirit – Within Ourselves and Our Organizations
This interactive workshop gave professional dispute resolution personnel an overview of stress management from an energy perspective. They were presented with the following:
1) An overview of how holistic personal stress management could be beneficial to the dispute resolution professional.
2) “New” ideas of how to manage their own personal stress in the workplace, that generated optimal health with in them as they served others and achieve mediation inside and out.
3) Helped them, through guided meditation, to connect to the spiritual implication of their work. I co-presented this workshop with acupuncturist Erica Lazaro, for Society for Professionals in Dispute Resolution for their 1999 conference “Before the Millennium: Learn from the past and looking to the future” in Baltimore, MD.
Spiritual Anatomy, Physiology, and Psychology 101
The goal of this unique informative lecture for physicians and medical students was to help shift their paradigm and expand their understanding of their role as a healer in this new century. This lecture, a combination of modern science and metaphysical science, presented a broad overview of insights and information of ancient healing techniques from four points of view: physiological, psychological, physical and metaphysical, of the subtle and spiritual dynamics of the human body’s functioning as it relates to energetic healing. The knowledge and perspective for this unique lecture was based on my 20 years of professional experience as a multicultural, international facilitator of spiritual healing and personal growth.
I presented this lecture at the University of Maryland’s Medical School – Integrative Medicine Center for Healing at Kernan Hospital, in March of 2003.